is newest ultra-luxury project to grace the Downtown Miami skyline. Located at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard, It sits between Ten Museum Park and 900 Biscayne but is truly unrivaled featuring a first of it's kind exoskeleton construction technique for Miami. 1000 Museum was designed by Zaha Hadid - her firm's first project in the United States. One Thousand Museum
designed by Zaha Hadid rises 60 stories tall and offers only 84 half-floor and full floor residences! Truly spectacular! Units range between 4,500 to 9,800 square feet of livable area. Select units are still available from $5.6 Million and up. The tower recently received TCO and some amazing deals still remain as closings are underway.
One Thousand Museum - Building Features:
- Architecture and amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
- Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
- Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 Olfactory Consultants
- Functional integrated security and technology program
- Outdoor pool and recreational terrace
- Fitness center and spa
- Indoor aquatic center
- Sky lounge
- Private rooftop helipad
- Secure on-side parking
- On-site management personnel
- Concierge services and valet parking
One Thousand Museum - Residence Features:
- Estate-size half-floor, full-floor and duplex residences
- Multiple oversized balconies in every residence
- Ceiling heights to 10 feet in main living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Customized illumination designed by Uli + Friends
- Integrated home automation by CRESTRON
- Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-zero Appliances
For more information on 1000 Museum and to secure a reservation please contact Samir Patel at 305-503-6183.
Don't miss this opportunity! Call me today for a presentation and to reserve a unit. I have helped clients in the neighborhood secure the best lines and pricing on new developments.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Patel Real Estate, Inc.
New Construction Disclaimer: This offering is made only by the Prospectus for the Condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus. This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, unless registered or exemptions are available, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency. The information provided, including pricing, is solely for informational purposes, and is subject to change without notice. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. For correct representations, reference should be made to the documents required by section 718.503, Florida statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee.